MinMinWebsite

MinMinWebsite
Welcome to my niece's House by clicking the image above ! :)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My niece ( part 1 )


Yo yo ~ my niece was born lo ~ On 6th August this year ! Very happy ~ her name is " ???"!Don't misunderstand o , the photo above is the 1st photo i recieved from my 2nd sister from Singapore ! She said this is " Ah B " , (mean my niece) 's new cloths ! haha ...



This is her ! My niece !! Cute ? It is premature delivery so you could see many tubes there but she still very cute ! My mum really excited , she rush to Singapore early in the morning ! haha ... she become grandmum already ! Congratulation ya , mum ! hehe ...


These are the photos took on 08-08-08 when JingMin is still in ICU ward.


The picture above took after she finished drink milk !



Her body small but her feet is quite big , as big as grandmum's finger.




Do you believe ? Her whole size is only 1.7 kg !! .....poor girl girl.....


These are the gifts from my sister's friends ! She said all friends bring her a gift except JingMin's uncles o ! haha ...


This photo took at 9-8-08 , her face got a little bit yellowish , need "zhao deng" ( mean put under blue light , don't know what it's called ) , poor niece ..... but , luckily only 1 day ! ! She looks like turtle , my sister say she feel very heartache ! haha !


See , my mum so excited ! My niece really cute but i think my mum more cute lo ! haha ! Look , she so happy !


This is the only photo that my sister took with her lovely baby !!! haha , sis , you rally got a bit fat liao ! haha ! Take care ya !

My dear niece , you must wait uncle go back in holidays o , can't angry o ! haha !

No comments: