MinMinWebsite

MinMinWebsite
Welcome to my niece's House by clicking the image above ! :)

Friday, December 19, 2008

Min Min December 2008~

Last week , i help min min to take some photos again ~ She really really very cute ~
I cant imagine what her feeling when she grow up and saw all these photos ~ haha ...

Min Min like to hug by my Grandma o ~~~
Many people said Min Min look like her , is it ?

See , so comfortable right ? hehe ....

Min Min with her mum ...

Min Min Study o ? Serious right ? haha ..

You see Min Min again , her pattern same with last photo , right ? really funny ...
i took these 2 photos in different days one ..


Min Min like to study story book , later must teach her how to talk story ! hehe ...



Do you know my niece like to do what except study ?
She like to go out to look at the flowers ~
Every time she will stop to cry when we bring her out ~
beside that , she like shopping also o , haha ...


What are you looking ya ? Min Min ...


Cute ?


Haha , again ... boy or girl ? Like " Ah Bing Ge " , right ?


Haha , want to sleep lo ...


My mum , My sis and Min Min outside our house .... :)



So happy to see min min smiling , hehe ... can's see her eyes right ?



See , she like flowers right ?







I took so many photos that day , don't know which one should i post here , so i decide to delete some and left these photos only ... my niece really cute and "big" , haha ... every one dote on her ... got ppl tell me she so blessedness because can take so many photos since she small ... haha ...




This is my grandpa and min min , he dote on her very much too ~ every day when my grandpa free , he will hug min min go out to see the flowers , dogs and took her to go for a walk outside ... min min like to play with neighbor's children also , she so happy to go out ~


Min min , dunno when you will see this blog , anyway we will keep it until u grow up and know what we write here ya ... my dear niece .... :)

No comments: