MinMinWebsite

MinMinWebsite
Welcome to my niece's House by clicking the image above ! :)

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Niece ( Part 11 )

Wah , got Ang Pao again ? hehe , my sister told me that this ang pao is from min min's grand parent ~


Haha , my grandmum ( min min great grandmum ) ... my sister said she like to carry min min , but why don't ask grandmum to carry and take a pic ?? hehe . never mind , wait i go back ya ~ wai po ... :)

Wah~ so many gifts again ? All for min min one , but not from the friends in Singapore , all of these from the friends in Malaysia ~

Haha , min min so so so 幸福 , got so many new cloths ! hehe ..

Wah , so nice ~ all of the gifts below are from my da jiu , xiao jiu mu and father's colleuges!

( but , this sentence is written by my sister , i don't know she was talking about my da jiu , xiao jiu mu and my father's colleuges or talking about min min one ... haha )

min min , very hard to think what the present i should give you o ~ hehe ..

No comments: