MinMinWebsite

MinMinWebsite
Welcome to my niece's House by clicking the image above ! :)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Min Min Come Back Again ~

So sorry cos long time dint upload any photo abt min min since i back from Kluang after Hari Raya ... After i back to Labuan , i am too busy for my assignment , now preparing for 3 more final exam paper ,so i have about 1 week to study , this is why until now i only have time to upload the photos ... so sorry ya ~
The photos below are some of the photos that i took in my home ! hehe ... Min min so cute !

my mum , grand mum , my sister , me and min min , this photo took one day before i come back to Labuan ... :)


Seem like a family ?? haha , but dun misunderstand , she is not my girlfriend ! hehe ..


Min min , when u grow up , i will show u this photo ya ! I am kissing you ~ hehe ..


The photos below will not have any captions la , just show you only ~ hehe ...

















Haha , my niece so cute , right ? Min Min , now is 9th Nov 2008 , 11 days more i will be back to hug you again and kiss you again ya ~ hehe ... see you ~

No comments: